Real Estate admin  

Robert Kiyosaki Vs Usana

Robert Kiyosaki is famous for writing about the rich dad and the poor dad. I don’t know what other people think. But personally I think the entire Get Rich series tour with a couple of points.

Robert’s book pointed out 3 points that are very important. And mainly the whole series about getting rich revolves around her.

1. Most people get rich by investing or building a business.

2. The rich generate passive income

3. Rich people understand how to deal with financial reports, how to control income / expenses.

Robert suggested Rich Dad Poor Dad who thinks MLM systems are a great way to generate passive income. So is Usana a great way to build your first network marketing system? Or did you get paid to do the pitch for Usana and say it’s the right time to join?

Some background on Usana

Usana is founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz. It is ranked as the best multi-level marketing companies in the world. The Usana Business product range includes beauty, health and fitness products, as well as weight management and nutrition products. Usana Business claims to return around 45% of its earnings to reps in the form of commission. Considering that the market for health products is growing rapidly in the last two years. And Usana is one of the largest companies in this industry. Maybe it is a good company to start your network marketing business.

So is Usana a form of passive income? Here are some things to consider.

1. Low cost of business start-up and low cost of maintenance, which most can afford.

It allows you to build your own business and get all the benefits of a business (amortization of taxes, investment of earnings before taxes, etc.)

2. Provides a high commission rate that is paid weekly. Assuming everyone knows how network marketing works. And a profit sharing system when you get to the director stage. You can earn passive income weekly without any commission. (Passive income)

3. Market growth. The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing. (Space to grow your business)

4. Training and support. Due to the commission systems, the upline is willing to help the downlines to expand the business due to the re-entry point and commission payment structure. (Education)

5. Most importantly, it can be a home business and you can work as long as you want. Of course, you must have a great plan on how to do it like another business. (Time management: more time to invest)

So what is the downside?

1. Network marketing impression (scheme, scam)

2. Create traffic or network (where 90 percent of people fail)

So is Usana a good deal? I guess the 90/10 rules apply here too. 90% fail because they don’t know how to market it. And the other 10% enjoy their life. It is entirely up to you to decide if network marketing is a scam.

Leave A Comment

cowgirl boots